Monday 18 February 2013

First comes the thought!

First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.
Napoleon Hill

I have come to realise that we are all waiting for the right time, one is afraid to be either too early or too late. In this for me lay 2 different strategies to be applied. I come early and leave late this way I get the best of both works in business.

I lead and I close the deals! Ontime seekers never get it right because they get the drift late and never close to the deals because they didn't initiate the moment. Have you ever noticed that everyone who joins the queue is always counting how long left before their turn while the leader welcomes everyone and ushers the pace?

We have been practising African time for too long and we have been left to carry the left overs! Be first even if you are not perfect, second best is never the first. You will always have time to perfect what you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment